Wednesday, September 26, 2007

KL Trip

We're all set for our overnight KL trip this weekend.

Rudy & I together with some friends will be attending the b-day dinner of my former boss who is very dear to us... even when she already transferred to another company, we still keep in touch.

We were also there to celebrate her special day 2yrs ago and here's the pic. Rozita is the one at the center. Yes, she's a Muslim Malay... Hence, the dinner this year unlike the last time when we had lunch instead. It's Ramadan so they only eat during dinner time (or basta paglubog ng araw yata).

That was the last time I was in KL 'coz a month after that trip, I discovered I was pregnant... then I resigned and went back to 'Pinas.

Kaya I am soooooooooooo excited!
I hope we can also find the time to meet with our old friends and of course - do some shopping! samantalahin ba? he he it's a lot cheaper there kse than here in singapore...

I am also planning to visit 'mommy' - my suking tindera in KL Chinatown... I miss her na... There are so many people and things I miss in KL that I can go on and on and on... so I will just wrap it up in one sentence:
I MISS KL - A LOT !!!

Tickets - check!
Hotel - check!
ALL ITEMS CHECKED!!!

2 comments:

Jane said...

enjoy your KL trip! I've never been to KL, maganda ba dun? nice ba genting highlands?

ARLENE said...

maganda ba ang KL? di ko masagot! ha! ha! maganda ang malaysia; and genting is very nice - it's outside of KL though... KL is like Quiapo compared to singapore =) sori po!