Friday, October 05, 2007

Manila Trip

I'm here at the Changi airport - again!
We are just waiting for our flight that will take us back to Manila for our 4-day vacation. As usual, I'm very excited to be home *yes, it's still my home at wala akong balak ipagpalit*

Anyway, we are going back for 2 reasons:
1. Rudy will attend Russell's Family Day in LSGH on Saturday
2. We will fetch Rea and bring her back to SG

Yup! Rea will be coming back here with us na... I miss her so much! These last few days, I've been having a hard time getting myself to sleep. I always think of my baby especially at night - It's terrible! I don't ever want this to happen again... Never!

Btw, I came here straight from the office... been rushing my deliverables from 9:30AM - 11:00PM... I'm so tired...

Gotta sign off...

No comments: